Garden Scrapbooking

Friday, September 22, 2006

A beautiful autumn day

What a beautiful day it was for working outside today! It was sunny and in the low 60's, so I planted some daylilies in a border that runs along the top of a stone wall. I think I spent even more time just enjoying the day though, than I did working. Which, is okay! :)

Here are a few glimpses of today's garden. The pictures are of a butterfly on Sedum 'Autumn Joy', a Hibiscus 'Southern Belle' that I started from seed several years ago, and Physostegia 'Vivid'. There are other things still blooming in the garden, but this is all I took pictures of.

I hope anyone reading this has a great week-end!






4 Comments:

  • First time visit, those are great pictures!

    By Blogger Carol Michel, at 9:46 PM  

  • Your obedient plant sure looks nice with big and healthy flowers.
    I spent a lot of time this year removing most of that plant from my gardens. Mine never looked that nice. If it had, I would have left it in!

    By Blogger Diana LaMarre, at 5:42 AM  

  • Wow, You got some great shots here!

    By Blogger Alyssa, at 1:32 AM  

  • what beautiful pictures!y

    By Blogger sblogspot, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home