Garden Scrapbooking

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Welcome to Garden Scrapbooking!

My passions are gardening and scrapbooking, so those subjects are mainly what this blog will be about.

I live in upstate New York, gardening zone 4, and the gardening season has just started here. I'm planning on creating a garden scrapbook this year. I had planned on making one last year, but I didn't get very far with it. Oops! Hopefully, this year I'll do better!

Last night I altered an inexpensive composition journal, to use as a garden journal. My plan is to record miscellaneous gardening information in the journal during the growing season, and then refer to my notes when I do my gardening scrapbook layouts. The journal isn't every fancy, but I'm proud of it never-the-less since it's the very first thing I've ever altered.

It's a miserable rainy day here, so I'm not going to get any gardening done today like I had hoped to. Maybe I'll head up to my scrapbooking room to do some scrapbooking instead! :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you'll visit again soon!...Trudi



My Garden Journal

I used patterned papers and textured cardstock from the DCWV summer stacks, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters (painted white), a chipboard flower, chipboard photo turns, a silk flower, buttons and miscellaneous ribbons.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home