Garden Scrapbooking

Monday, June 05, 2006

It Has Finally Stopped Raining!

It has finally stopped raining here & the pleurisy that I'm recovering from has improved considerably, so I got a chance to walk around my yard this morning. Yikes!!! The weeds have grown like...well...like weeds! Every perennial garden is in desperate need of weeding & some are beyond just needing weeding. I'm afraid I'll have to tear some of the gardens apart and start them over from scratch!

The lawn needs mowing, the rose shrubs and fruit trees are literally covered with caterpillars, and I still haven't gotten my vegetable garden rototilled, let alone planted. I think I better stop writing & get to work. I'll have to be careful not to overdo it, because of the pleurisy, but I can't resist the temptation to do at least a little bit of gardening. :)

I hope anyone reading this is having a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home